HCCF Annual Financial Statements
We are pleased to share information regarding our financial activities and results. Prudent and transparent management of financial matters is critical for the overall reputation, health and well being of a community foundation, creates goodwill in the community and ensures the long-term sustainability of HCCF and its work to realize its mission. Our finances are overseen by our volunteer Board of Directors and Finance Committee. Below are links to our annual reports.
- 2016 990 tax return
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 990 tax return
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 990 tax return
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 990 tax return
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2012 990 tax return
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- 2011 990 tax return
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- 2010 990 tax return
- 2010 Audited Financial Statements
- 2009 990 tax return
- 2009 Audited Financial Statements
Please inquire if you would like additional financial information or copies of earlier statements or returns.
Do you want to get plugged into Hendricks County?
We are always looking for community-minded individuals to engage with us through committee work, serving on our Board of Directors or volunteering to assist with events. Get plugged in with Hendricks County in a meaningful way!