Hendricks County Community Foundation Board and Staff
HCCF works to elevate Hendricks County through countless volunteer hours from Board and committee members, its dedicated staff, and generous donations from residents like you.
2019 Board of Directors
- Max Hank, Board Chair, Retired – First Merchants Bank
- Sherri Reagin, CPA, Treasurer, CFO – North Salem State Bank
- Ryan Tanselle, JD, Secretary, Attorney – Capper Tulley & Reimondo
- Steve Eichenberger, CPA, Past Board Chair, Managing Partner – BGBC Partners LLC
- William A. Rhodehamel, CFRE, HCCF President & CEO
- Mike Arnould, Executive Director – Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce
- Ifen Donovan, Donovan CPAs & Advisors
- Nick Jaworski, CEO – Circle Social Inc.
- Lori Hiatt, Community Volunteer
- Joanna Kennedy, Legal Secretary – Ice Miller
- Jerry Orem, Treasurer, Vice President – Hendricks County Bank & Trust
- Gary Pohl, PE, Executive Vice President – Butler, Fairman & Seufert
- Denise Robinson, Executive Director – Brownsburg Public Library
- Shane Sommers, Executive Director of Professional Services Administration – Hendricks Regional Health
- Hon. Dan Zielinski, Hendricks County Circuit Judge
2019 HCCF Board of Directors: Standing (L to R): Nick Jaworski, Denise Robinson, Dan Zielinski, Ryan Tanselle, William Rhodehamel, Gary Pohl, Max Hank, Shane Sommers, Jerry Orem, Mike Arnould, Steve Eichenberger. Seated (L to R): Sherri Reagin, Lori Hiatt, Ifen Donovan, Joanna Kennedy.
William A. Rhodehamel, President & CEO
William A. Rhodehamel, a native Hoosier with a diverse background in small business and nonprofits, is the third CEO of the Hendricks County Community Foundation. He has been studying and pursuing the best practices in nonprofit governance for over 20 years and has experience as a founder, president, CEO, and trustee with multiple organizations in Indiana, including Hoosier Orchid Company, Riviera Club, and Fleming and Associates Calibration. He lives with his family in northeastern Hendricks County in an updated 1848 farmhouse.
Eric Hessel, Program Officer
Eric Hessel started working with the Community Foundation in 2003 as a youth grantmaker and has since worked in both the direct service and funding areas of nonprofits. Prior to joining HCCF full time, Hessel worked in youth programming and with the US Census Bureau, in addition to building relationships in the local community that assist in strategic and effective grantmaking decisions. Hessel, who grew up in Pittsboro, currently lives in downtown Indianapolis with his rescue dachshund.
Frances Mock, Communications & Finance Manager
Frances Mock handles our events, communications and marketing efforts, as well as the preparation and maintenance of the financial records for the foundation, including asset reconciliations, reports, donor funds, and grant entry. A long-time resident of Hendricks County, Mock has also worked with West Bridge Church and Donovan Certified Public Accounts and Advisors. She lives with her family in Avon and appreciates the family-friendly environment and caring people of the county.
Do you want to get plugged into Hendricks County?
We are always looking for community-minded individuals to engage with us through committee work, serving on our Board or Directors or volunteering to assist with events. Get plugged in with Hendricks County in a meaningful way!