2017 Proactive Nonprofit Capacity Building
The Hendricks County Community Foundation offers monthly opportunities for nonprofits in and serving our community to learn best practices and network with their peers. Browse the events and register for FREE online today. Advanced RSVP is required for all attendees.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Past Events Topics Have Included:
- “Collaborative Funding” Presented by Rosemary Dorsa, Vice President, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance and Director, GIFT
- “The Social Profit Handbook” Presented by David Grant, Author
- “Charitable Gaming Law in Indiana”
- “Using Social Media to Show Gratitude” Presented by Steven Shattuck, Bloomerang
- “Building and Sustaining a Strong, Active Board” Presented by Beth Mussmann, United Way of Central Indiana
- “HR Best Practices for Nonprofits” Presented by Zac Kester, Charitable Allies
Do you want to get plugged into Hendricks County?
We are always looking for community-minded individuals to engage with us through committee work, serving on our Board of Directors or volunteering to assist with events. Get plugged in with Hendricks County in a meaningful way!