The Hendricks County Community Foundation strives to be a resource for both nonprofits and the community at large. Below you’ll find links to a number of resources, including podcasts of our current radio show, links to community resources, and HCCF forms and policy documents.
We are pleased to offer our downloadable E-Booklets on a variety of topics related to retirement planning, types of gifts, estate planning and a number of other topics. These brief, information-rich resources offer detailed information for the general user on over 35 subjects.
Community Foundation Resources
HCCF strives to be a collaborative partner with our many stakeholders and supporters, and we provide the following set of forms and reports to those who are currently actively engaged in shared work with us, or wish to learn more.
- 2018 HCCF Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017 HCCF Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 HCCF Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 HCCF Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014 HCCF Annual Report (PDF)
- 2013 HCCF Annual Report (PDF)
Please contact us if you would like a copy of an earlier Annual Report.
For copies of our annual audit or tax returns, please visit our financials page.
Grant and other forms
- Nonprofit Verification Form (Excel)
HCCF Policy documents
- HCCF Amended Articles of Incorporation (PDF)
- HCCF IRS Determination Letter (PDF)
- Administrative Fee & Minimum Balance Policy (PDF)
- Gift Acceptance Policy (PDF)
- Donor Initiated Fundraising Policy (PDF)
- Conflict of Interest & Scholarship Eligibility Policty (PDF)
- Whistleblower Policy (PDF)
- Investment Policy Statement (PDF)
View the HCCF Press Release Archive.
Foundational Causes Radio Show
“Foundational Causes” is underwritten by the Hendricks County Community Foundation and is hosted by the Executive Director William Rhodehamel. Each week he interviews a guest from a non-profit organization from in and around Hendricks County. If you want to hear about the non-profit causes locally, listen to the archives below.
Hendricks County is home to a robust network of nonprofit organizations and service providers working to improve the quality of life for those who live and work here. If you or someone you know needs assistance, please check the resources below.
United Way 211 Connect2Help
If you or someone you care about in Central Indiana needs assistance, contact Connect2Help for free and confidential information about where to obtain food, housing, healthcare, shelter, support groups and much more.
Dial 2-1-1 or 317-926-4357 any time of the day or night.
Other Community Resources
- Hendricks County Resource Guide by Hendricks County Health Partnership
Hendricks County Libraries
Hendricks County Parks and Recreation
Get involved with HCCF
There are many ways for Hendricks County residents to roll up their sleeves and get involved with a cause close to home that matters to them.